Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Kitchen Tool

I'm sure everyone has organizational challenges in the kitchen like me, especially if you're limited on space. I'm not so much limited on space as I am unlimited on stuff. One of my biggest headaches was the shelf where I keep all my spices and seasonings. I have a spice rack, but I have so much other miscellaneous spices that I have an entire shelf in my cupboards for them. Well, my problem was finding certain seasonings when I needed them. Of course, each time I cooked what I needed was in the back, and I am short, so I would have to take everything out to find what I needed. Today, I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond on a mission to find a shelf organizer. I got this little step organizer where I can place everything on different rows and levels, making it not only look more neat and organized, but I can actually see everything when I open the cupboard door.

No comments:

Post a Comment