Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Toys

I took a little trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond today, mainly because I needed a new nonstick skillet. I decided on this Cuisinart Green Gourmet. It is a newer line from them and boasts a ceramic base, scratch resistant nonstick surface and petroleum free. It's a little pricier, but I used a 20% off coupon.

The other new toy I bought was the Vidalia Onion Wizard. It makes chopping so much faster. I used it today for the onions, celery and carrots for my marinara sauce. It worked great.

3 comments:

  1. I could spend hours and lots of money in Bed bath and beyond. It is so difficult when you have one of those coupons!

    Check out my giveaway if you haven't already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work there for 3 years and it almost took all my money! I might have to try that onion wizard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Laura - something you recommend that I (the non-chef) already own!!!! That makes me happy ^_^

    ReplyDelete